IML -Ilmastointimittaus Lind Oy brings to Finland a new innovative method of air duct sealing
IML-Aeroseal is a patented, award winning and proven technology which enables air duct sealing from the inside. The application of the sealant lowers air duct leakage on average 90%, while increasing energy efficiency, overall health and comfort
• Developed in the United States (1994).
• Aeroseal is the only sealant process which seals an air duct from the inside.
• Air ducts are sprayed with a non-toxic sealant agent which gravitates towards the leaks and seals them air tight.
• Aeroseal treatment is proven in-practice to seal 95% of air duct leakage.
• IML-Aeroseal grants the sealant agent a guarantee of 3 years. According to research, a sealed air duct will remain sealed for 30+ years.
WHERE CAN IML-AEROSEAL BE APPLIED?
• Suits all kinds of air ducts, especially good for sealing old air ducts.
• The process is able to seal leakage up-to 15mm in diameter. In the event of larger leaks, the air duct will need to be sealed beforehand in the traditional manor.
• For best results, the air duct should be cleaned before the application process and adjusted according to the circumstances at hand in order to optimize energy efficiency, for example.
• The application process particularly suits and has been used numerous times in hospitals, health care centers and other facilities where hygiene plays a major role in day-to-day operations i.e. a leaky air duct is always a hygiene risk.
COST EFFICIENT WHEN COMPAIRED TO SEALING FROM THE OUTSIDE
• Aeroseal application is, when compaired to traditional external sealing, overwhelmingly quicker and more air tight.
• No need to search for leakage points or even remove a building’s internal structure during a sealant process. i.e. cost efficient.
• Depending on the situation at a renovation site, the process can be used instead of renewing an air duct, whereupon substantial savings in expenses are considerable.
• Our aeroseal service is available globally.